Saturday 1 December 2012

How I Combine Pictures Online at FotoFlexer.com


Whenever I need to merge two or more pictures together to become one, I get it done easily online at FotoFlexer.com. Hence, I do not need Adobe Photoshop and not compulsory I use my personal laptop before I can easily put 2 or more pictures side by side in my blog posts. In as much as am using any computer connected to the internet, I merge photos with ease.


Fotoflexer.com is  an online photo editor, similar to pixlr editor but more powerful. At www.fotoflexer.com, you can remove blemishes, change skin/hair colour, morph photos and more, free of charge. In this tutorial, I am sharing with you how to put two photos together side by side as seen in the picture below




How To Get Started


==> Go to : www.fotoflexer.com
==> Click on the "Upload photo" button



==> Select the 1st picture, click Save and allow it to upload
==> Click on the "Load another photo" button at the top of the site
==> Select the 2nd picture, click Save and allow it to upload
==> You should now see the two pictures on the page. Drag the pictures to your desired positions (side by side or directly on top )
==> Once satisfied with the locations, click the first picture and hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard
==> While holding the SHIFT key, click the second picture to select it too
==> Right click on the pictures and select "merge selected pictures" from the options
==> Click on the "save" button
==> Choose the format you want and click "Save to my computer"



==> Choose the location you want to save it to on your computer and click Save.

That's all.

If you view the picture, you will see that the two pictures have been combined to one.

If you are a blogger, you can easily merge photos this way, then easily upload the combined picture to your blog post instead of cracking your head using tables to align pictures side by side in your blog post.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment